- Gathering point: Lamma Island Yung Shue Wan Ferry Pier
- Target: 4-15 years old child and parent
- Quota: Min 12 pax; Max 20 pax; we welcome private tour
- Enquiry: 29822173
Story Garden enables children and parents enjoy storybooks under a blue sky and quiet nature. Explore the green island led by our professional local guide.
Lamma Island has abundant natural resource and stunning scenery, which is a new experience to many children living in city. The seasonal activities arranged in Story Garden are inspired by the nature, together with an interesting relevant story, it would definitely be an amazing and unforgettable experience to children with a deeper understanding of the topic. Parents can also have a relaxing afternoon listening to the birds' singing.
- Wearing glasses with different colors brought children into the world of story. They looked at the world from the angles of insects and animals which inspired them a lot!
- Do experiments in a beautiful garden!
- The king of ants attracted both children and adults scanning the ground. They thrilled when the king was caught!
- With the abundant natural resources, we launch different tours with different themes which fit the seasons the best, one of the MUST-TRY activity in town!
- Activities are designed by : a four-year experience internationally recognized horticultural therapist , and with over ten years experience in cultural and Eco-tour guide in HAC，, Mr. Steve Hung. Quality guaranteed.
- Stories can attract children's interest and motivate them to learn actively.
Enquiry: 2982-2173/ 6202-9609 (Whatsapp)
Fee: Anti-pandemic Discount $85/head (Original $165). Welcome parents and children!
*(Private tours with maximum participants 20 can choose your own theme)