Hans Andersen Club is experienced in professional storytelling, our training workshops has been serving the community for more than ten years. We provide professional training workshops and also storytelling activities for more than 200 schools and libraries. We also provide services for children with special needs including learning disability, hearing or other impairment, beneficiaries exceeded a 100 thousands attendances.
- Tailor-made programme for your own needs
- Well-equipped and experienced trainers to ensure the service quality
- Emphasized engagement and personal experience
Parent Storytelling Workshop
Teach parents practical storytelling techniques via interactive games. Enhance parent-child relationship through creative picture books.
- Professional storytelling skills and application
- Book recommendation and analysis
- Relationship between storybooks and children development
- Child-parent communication using storybooks
Staff and volunteers were well experienced. Activities improved the communication among the two generations. Volunteers taught young children with their experience and knowledge, created beautiful memories and had a fruitful time.
Tel: 2338 5588
Fax: 2338 8528
Add: 5/F Chuk Yuen Community Centre, 11 Chuk Yuen Road, Wong Tai Sin